Guidelines for representation with us...
- Finding new talent is an essential part of our role, but we do have very strict criteria for taking on new artists
- All representation enquiries must be submitted via email as we do not accept postal applications. All actors must also be professionally trained and must be a member of Spotlight and Equity in the UK. All actors must have up-to-date professional headshots and a professional showreel available for casting directors to view on your Spotlight link.
- We would only represent you exclusively in all areas - specifically for feature film, television, theatre and commercials
- If you are already represented in any of these fields by another agency, and wish to remain with them for a specific area, we reserve the right - except in exceptional circumstances - to reject your application on that basis. However, if you are represented in a country outside of the UK and where you are mainly domiciled, we may offer to represent you on a non-exclusive basis in your country of residence provided we can represent you on an exclusive basis in the UK.
- We cannot reply personally to every application but we do review each and every one of them
- Due to the number of applications we receive on a daily basis, we regret that we are not able to reply to all unsuccessful candidates individually. We do view each application and, if we are interested in offering you representation, we will get in touch with you. Please do not call the office to follow up your initial application.
Useful resources: Casting suites...
As a further service to our busy clients, and to help you find your way to all the most popular casting venues in London, please click on the links below to bring up the contact details and directions for your castings and auditions. If there are any other venues that are not listed below, you will be sent the address by email along with your casting call instructions ...but these here are the most popular venues used by casting directors today:
- OUR TERMS We would represent you exclusively for ALL areas of work and Actors International Ltd must be listed as your only agent on Spotlight, Casting Call Pro and Casting Networks, unless otherwise agreed. For all castings booked via the agency, our contact details must be listed as your sole point of contact.
- PAID WORK We take commission on all paid work whether sourced by us OR by you, therefore all castings and offers of paid work must be referred to and dealt with by us. Unpaid work may be undertaken at your own discretion but only in prior consultation with us.
- CASTING ALERTS We make full use of mobile technology and casting alerts will always go out via SMS followed by an email with full details, so we expect you to check your messages regularly throughout the day.
- COMMISSION RATES Our basic rates of agency commission are as follows:
Film, Television & Radio: 15%
Corporate Videos: 15%
Commercials & Idents: 20%
Stills & Modelling: 20%